Our client, a not for profit organisation, is a leading provider of aged care services with sites throughout Australia and a mission to provide high quality community services and care within residential facilities and the community. With strong values of of respect, responsibility, community and spirit, this organisation is looking for people who are truly passionate about working with older people.
As Residential Manager you will utilise your extensive experience in the sector to lead a team of staff and volunteers in the provision of quality care while achieving all operational objectives for the facility.
Your duties will include:
* Provide leadership, coaching and development and guidance to improve the facility's services and systems
* Manage financial and service performance through reporting, business and budget planning and management
* Build and lead a positive culture through high levels of staff engagement, coaching and development
* Manage positive financial outcomes through occupancy, maximised ACFI and effective wage control
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
* Strong leadership and management skills
* Experience within Not-for-Profit, Aged Care /Community or Health related background
* High level of commercial acumen including experience of business growth and development
* Outstanding interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
On offer is an attractive salary package, a chance to be part of a large group focused on quality with ongoing career progression and professional development opportunities.
Please APPLY NOW or email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org