Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable Equipment Sale and Servicing business based in Perth who have experienced growth across their business which has offered a unique position to grow service their team.
As a Road Service Technician, you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment within a hardworking and dedicated team across a variety of clients sites and equipment.
To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality mechanical maintenance to a wide range of lifting equipment, hold high integrity and confidentiality with client information, be proactive by nature and offer strong customer service and technical support to clients and the business.
- Carry out mechanical, hydraulic and electronic services on EWP & Forklift lifting equipment at clients’ sites.
- Carry out hydraulic diagnosis, repair including the resealing of cylinders, pumps, motors, valves, and replacements of components
- Check accuracy and quality of finished parts, and their repairs or sub-assemblies
- Follow hydraulic and electrical schematics for diagnosing purpose
- Examine detailed requests or specifications to carry out jobs, material and equipment requirements
- Maintain safe working practices at all times and follow company OHS & E requirements on and off site
- Carry out instructions and work unsupervised
- Work diligently to finish tasks within specified time frames
To be Successful
- Trade certificate (or verification/demonstration of competency and other qualifications)
- Strong work ethic and be able to work as a part of a team
- Able to work independently and have excellent communication skills with clientele
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Experience in Forklifts servicing and material handling equipment is preferred.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org