My client is one of Australia’s largest providers of new and used forklift and access equipment including forklifts, container handlers, scissor lifts or boom lifts and telehandlers.
I am currently seeking an experienced and qualified mechanic for the Workshop Service Division, this is a permanent position for the right candidate.
Key Responsibilities but no limited to:
- Maintain safe working practices at all times
- Work within company OHS&E requirements
- Carry out instructions and work unsupervised
- Work diligently to finish tasks within specified time frames
- Examine detailed requests or specifications to carry out jobs, material and equipment requirements
- Read and follow electrical schematics for diagnosing purpose
- Read and follow hydraulic schematics for diagnosing purpose
- Check accuracy and quality of finished parts, and their repairs or sub-assemblies
- Carry out hydraulic diagnosis, repair including the resealing of cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and replacements of components
- 3-4 years of experience as a Mechanic in a similar industry
- Certified Tradesperson
- Diesel mechanic (Qualified) background preferred
- Strong Work ethic
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Physically fit
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Have a practical ability
- Have attention to detail
- Good Customer service relationships
- Experience in Access Equipment
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
On offer is competitive rates depending on your skills and experience, a fully maintained service vehicle with access to incidental private use and uniforms are fully provided.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a medical, which will include drug and alcohol screening.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience, then please click "APPLY" or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org