An award-winning home builder with over 20 years of experience across NSW. they are looking for an experienced WHS officer looking after around 20 homes across the West and Northwest of Sydney.
This builder has been operating for over 10 years and has expanded to over 60 people in that time. It is known for its beautiful and forward-thinking homes and has one of the best reputations across NSW.
- Assist in the preparation of health and safety plans
- Ensure legislation is adhered to
- Consult supervisors on-site regarding WHS
- Ensure the safe operation of all site activities
- Conduct reviews and safety audits
- Strong understanding of the latest OH&S legislation
- Minimum Cert IV in OH&S
- Experience in a WHS role working on residential homes is an advantage
- 3+ years of WHS experience in residential construction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadline
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions or contact on 0412 664 870 or email a word copy of your resume to Kaydn@construct.net.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!