This mid-sized insurance panel builder has an opportunity for a certified and stand out WHS Safety Officer to join their South Sydney based team.
- Friendly & supportive team environment
- Insurance repair building
- Fully maintained vehicle provided
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a full time safety advisor position, reporting to the Safety Manager.
You will be required to visit roughly 6-8 small - medium sized operating sites across Sydney ensuring regulations are met, conducting WHS audits & inspections, identifying & assessing risks, providing advice & guidance to site teams, and providing accurate reports to the safety manager.
This role is predominantly on the road attending sites.
Salary dependant on experience.
Interviews commence early January.
- 1+ year in a similar WHS role within insurance repairs preferred
- Must have relevant WHS qualifications
- Demonstrated strong understanding of current legislation and regulations, including how they relate to our construction work within insurance repairs
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous and attentive individual
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .