A well established Remedial contractor are seeking an experienced WHS Manager with Construction background, to join their team based in Sydney. You will be responsible for ensuring everyone within the company complies with health and safety regulations as well as establishing & promoting policies that will create and maintain a safe workplace.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary + super
- Use of a company vehicle
- Opportunity to work for a well established contractor within their Sector
- A healthy work / life balance
- Exciting and secure future
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience as a WHS Officer / Manager within the Construction Industry
- Qualifications in WHSE and Workers Compensation / other related studies
- Proven experience in leading workplace health, safety, well being and workers compensation functions in onsite construction and complex corporate environments
- Proven ability to build and influence across all levels of organisations
- Change Management, Coaching, Mentoring and Training qualifications, highly desirable
- Excellent communications skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Good organisation skills and well presented
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Minimum 2 years' Australian experience and full Australian working rights are essential
- Full Drivers licence
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.