Web Business Data Analyst
- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $540 + super per day
What Will You Do?
Optimise web pages, emails and in product messaging (digital assets) for engagement and conversion
- Determines best practices and develops actionable insights and recommendations for digital assets.
- Define problems, assemble and analyse data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations
- Perform digital asset gap analysis and define gap closure strategies.
- Develop personas from product usage, firmographic and demographic data for digital asset optimisation.
- Statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, data mining.
- Extract data using SQL from relational data-warehouses.
- Create dashboards and reports using Tableau and Google sheets.
- Derive data-driven insights and customer behaviour analysis.
- Explain and comment on performance variances using data.
- Assist in the maintenance of customer and master data.
- Analyse business needs and field requests from team members to provide data, analytics, insights, reporting & dashboards with high data quality to drive sales/business growth.
- Advanced SQL (comfortable writing complex queries that combine data from various tables, e.g. CTEs, temporary tables).
- Strong ability analysing and combining large complex datasets.
- Experience applying advanced statistical or machine learning techniques (e.g. regression, clustering).
- Experience in experimentation (e.g. AB testing).
- Data viz wiz - strong Tableau skills.
- Data modelling.
- Data storyteller - strong ability to present complex data and insights concisely to various stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Experience with statistical tools R / Python.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Experience working in a SAAS company environment.
- Highly personable team player with a can-do attitude.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time, prioritise and manage expectations of stakeholders.
- Passionate about learning and progressing your skills - no analyst is the finished article, but we expect you’ll be a fast and eager learner.
- Self starter who looks for answers and finds a way.
- Attention to detail - produces results with a high level of accuracy.