Water Services Coordinator - Tier 2 Consultancy - Sydney CBD
Water services co-ordinator - Tier 2 consultancy - Sydney
Denovo are currently working with a Tier 2 consultancy based in central Sydney who are looking for a Water Services co-ordinator Project Manager and Designer to assist with the running of the Water Services co-ordination department.
Our client is a specialist in civil engineering design and project management. They pride themselves on delivering innovative, practical and sustainable solutions that meet their clients' objectives. They have offices in Sydney and Brisbane and are leading developer on commercial, retail, industrial and residential projects.
The successful candidate will need to have good attention to detail, Australian based experience, have an approachable personality and be willing to work in a small vibrant team.
Our client is willing to pay 100-120K for the right candidate
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years' experience working as a Water servicing coordinator
- Experience processing section 73 applications, building plan approvals, minor works and main to meter
- Understanding of AutoCAD and preferably 12D and eDeveloper
- Experience in design and drafting of Sydneys Water's assets (potable, recycled, waste water)
- Good understanding of Sydney Water's Codes, specifications, Policies and guidelines
- Minimum S1 and W1 designer and project manager listing with Sydney Water
- Ability to process building plan approvals for Sydney Water
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in a team
- Ability to manage client's expectations and coordinate with internal external customers
- Excellent communications skills including report writing
Requirements of the role:
- Work closely with the rest of the team on current projects
- Create and design plans in line with NSW regulatory guidelines
- Create reports outlining advised actions to clients
- Create intricate and specific designs for Sydneys water assets
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative Australian experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.