About the company/role:
An award-winning home building company and due to continue growing in an efficient and streamline manner, they are looking for a Warranty Supervisor to further enhance the team and assist with the growth of the business. The business prides itself on exceptional service and quality, delivering this through their outstanding team of professionals.
A great opportunity for someone still on the tools who has Warranty experience and wants a mix of both.
This role will be to Conduct scheduled maintenance and warranty inspections with clients to identify and approve maintenance works across various projects throughout the Greater Sydney region.
- Lead the Warranty and Defect management of the business under the guidance of the CM,
- Compose client file reports with photos and written order of sequence of approved works to be carried out for selected trades to be booked
- Make proposals for improvement to the process to improve outcomes.
- Conduct scheduled 3 monthly maintenance and warranty inspections with clients
- Supervise maintenance to ensure its quality and completion including having signed off as complete from client
- Liaise with the construction Co-Ordinator and CM and trades and suppliers to ensure maintenance and warranty issues are addressed
- Attend other maintenance issues outside 90-day maintenance and assess, report, and supervise
- Trade Qualification in Carpentry or Maintenance
- 2+ Warranty experience for a Project Home Builder
- Understanding of acceptable standards to guides and tolerances in building
- Trade/ supplier management skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Understanding of WHS principles
- Drivers licence
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning home building company
- Ability to drive the direction of a growing company
- Extremely competitive Salary and FMV
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions or contact on 0412 664 870 or email a word copy of your resume to Kaydn@construct.net.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!