The purpose of this role is to provide maintenance services to all clients in Victoria. Further to this, you will be responsible for ensuring equipment reliability, Pick Pack, Dispatching, approx. 50% warehouse work / 50% tool repairs.
Daily duties would include (but not limited to):
- Pick pack and dispatch of spare parts and stock orders
- Maintenance of tools and equipment on a small number of our customer sites and primarily in the workshop.
- Repair and testing of Pneumatic tools.
- Communicating with customers, via email and over the phone.
- Customer service records, enter into computer ERP systems.
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers both manually and using forklifts
- Forklift operation
To be considered for these roles, the following is essential:
- Experience with tools and machinery
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced Warehouse and Manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate with customers and staff in a professional manner
- A full driver licences
- Valid LF Licence
- Available to work Monday to Friday
- Good understanding of OH&S policies and procedures
We are seeking a candidate who is a self-starter with a positive attitude and friendly demeanour. Someone who is customer service focused and will adapt to systems of a global leading international business operation.
If you are interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org