The key to this role will be your ability to look after a small team overseeing warehouse operations and production whilst maintaining a safe, productive and enjoyable work place for the team.
- Management of the warehousing and production team of 4
- Oversee all production, warehousing, logistics and quality control
- Liaising with external suppliers for product pricing and design.
- Management of all stock and related matters
- Have a strong understading of either manufacturing or assembly of furniture
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Proven experience working with
- Accuracy and an exceptional eye for detail
- Computer skills - you must be strong with Word & Excel,
- Proven experience taking responsibility for a teams workload
- Flexible and adaptive to shifting demands
- Good communicator, organiser and the ability to prioritise
- A proactive approach to problem solving with regards to product requirements
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia's leading sales & marketing recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT with a covering letter or send your resume direct to James Bowesman - firstname.lastname@example.org