- Report directly to a highly collaborative MD
- Develop and execute annual business development & key account strategies for the State!
- Culture which actively encourages work life balance, creative thinking & innovation
- Leading Global organisation with a trusted Australian Brand with locally manufactured building & construction products!
- $120K - $130K Base Salary + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Tools + Expenses!
Part of a global business operating in 20+ countries and 60+ manufacturing facilities, our client has been providing innovation, high quality products & service to the building & construction markets over 40 years. With a diverse Australian manufactured range of building & construction products, they have access to global technologies, allowing them to deliver leading solutions to the local market. A passionate team focused on client delivery and a broad range of market leading brands they are now seeking like-minded professionals to lead the business into the future.
As the WA State Sales Manager & reporting to the Managing Director, you will have full charge of the WA Sales function. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies, leading initiatives across business & market development, key account management, special project delivery, people & culture development.
- Provide leadership, clear direction & ongoing development of the WA Sales team & oversee branch operations
- Work closely with the Regional team to optimize sales, profit and market share
- Key Account Management, development of growth strategy, contract negotiation within the Trade Retail market
- Develop, submit and execute annual business development strategies for the State
- Develop a strategy for entry into the Residential & Commercial Building & Construction market
- Create opportunities for the business to become the recognized market leader in service, products and customer service
- Management of stock inventory levels within company targets ensuring sales forecasts are correct
- Contributing to sales forecasts, planning, and annual budgeting processes
Skills & Experience
- Strong leadership and management experience within the sales function
- Strategic thinking with an ability to translate into actionable plans and implement through a team
- Interpersonal skills equalling an ability to influence and motivate others to action
- Ideal but not essential
- Knowledge of or experience in the building industry or building products
- Experience dealing with the retail distribution market
- Tertiary qualifications across management, sales, business or similar
An industry employer of choice, our client is sought after due to their continuing focus on people development through structured career planning & ongoing training programs. Qualities such as initiative, entrepreneurialism and creative thinking are highly valued.
To apply to this or other construction sales roles, please send your CV or enquiry by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404