Join the forefront of a rapidly growing section of the business within the virtual assist team in Melbourne, Bentleigh East. This is a leading National insurance repair builder as part of their virtual assist team, assessing damage to domestic insured properties and estimating repairs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting position, as part of a rapidly expanding new section of the business, using virtual assist software to conduct assessments and produce estimation reports to damaged insured properties.
You will be working alongside the Virtual Assist Estimating Manager in the Bentleigh East, Victorian office.
Salary up to $85k + super (based on experience).
- Must have Estimating / Assessing experience within insurance repairs
- Experience using virtual assist software highly advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills and phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer confident
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Positive, can-do attitide
- Team player
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .