Rewarding opportunity to join leading national builder and helping restore homes across WA, getting West Australians back in their homes as quickly as possible, with ultimate customer satisfaction!
About The Role:
- Conduct property assessments and estimates via video assessment
- Compile and create detailed causation reports, accurate scopes of works and quotes for new/additional works
- Provide repair and technical advice on claims and/or repair processes to all stakeholders
- Build and maintain key sub-contractor relationships, including building surveyor, engineers and local authorities to assist with the technical aspects of your role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in providing estimations for insurance and residential claims
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate skills in MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
If you're interested in applying in this or other Insurance Building roles, please forward your updated resume by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Kate@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.