- $130K Salary + $25K Car Allowance + iPad + iPhone + Laptop + Bonuses!
- Yearly sales conference at a Luxury Resort
- Represent a Top 3 global Commercial Flooring Systems Brand
- Lead an experienced & passionate team
- Take ownership of a highly developed major project & key client portfolio
Recognised globally as one of the top 3 Commercial Flooring Systems brand our client is a key influencer of global flooring design trends. A dynamic & forward thinking organisation they have been at the forefront of Environmentally Sustainable product development & reuse programs, resulting in many major Green Star project specifications.
As VIC State Sales Manager you will lead an experienced high performing VIC team of 3, further developing each individual in a culture that is built around continual improvement.
- Reporting to and working with a highly collaborative National Sales Manager to develop and implement the state & market strategies across Health, Corporate, Government, Education, Retail etc
- Work each team member through development plans, specification & territory strategies, whilst working as a team to win key target projects
- Take control of a highly developed portfolio of key clients across top Architectural & Design Firms, Tier 1 & 2 Commercial Builders, End user groups & key flooring contractors
- Budget, forecast & pipeline planning and reporting
- Training & development of the team through in field and group sessions
- Yearly sales conference at a luxury resort
- Generous car allowance including fuel card & toll pass
- Bonuses currently generating $25K+
- Supported with unrivalled digital, technical, branding & marketing tools & a highly collaborative senior management team
An experienced Commercial Interior Design / Building Products sales manager you have experience leading & developing people to achieve their best. You are a hands on lead from the front sales manager, have a consultative approach and take pride in representing a reputable brand. Experience within flooring, ceilings, surfaces, furniture, lighting, wall linings, facades or any other product is suitable.
Do not miss this rare and exciting opportunity to represent a global leading brand in a strategic highly varied role. Apply NOW!
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404.