Transport & Network planning engineer - T1 - Sydney
Technical and Network planning Engineer - T2 consultancy - Sydney
Denovo are currently partnered with a reputable Australian Consultancy with a reach across the breadth of the country, to help find an experience Transport and Network planning engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity for a determined and experienced engineer to join a growing, dynamic and privately-owned consulting business. As the Transport & Network engineer, you will be required to deliver various transport projects and manage/support other member of the transport team.
Our client is willing to pay handsomely to acquire the right candidate (100-150K)
Successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of 10 years' experience, CPEng or eligible for CPEng status.
- Sound knowledge of road network planning processes and demonstrated ability in managing road network planning projects.
- Good technical knowledge and ability in undertaking traffic analysis including forecasting techniques and capacity analysis.
- Good technical knowledge of ITS application including design and concept of operations of managed freeways.
- Multi modal transport planning (including public transport) experience highly regarded.
- Broad knowledge of road and highway design highly regarded.
- Business case writing skills highly regarded.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Delivering transport projects with the support of other members of our transport team.
- Technical engineering, project management and some business development.
- Leading and managing engineering and technical staff on transport infrastructure projects.
- Working closely with team members, managers and stakeholder
- Working closely with local government and authority parties
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative Australian experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.