Trainer AssesssorMy client is a registered training organisation (RTO), providing vocational education and training (VET) to workplaces as well as individual students throughout Australia offering a full drug and alcohol testing service and provision of related drug and alcohol testing products and services.
We’re looking for a Trainer Assessor to join the Perth team. This is a casual, part-time position.
The ideal candidate will have-
• A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or TAE40110 with additional units)
• Have a current First Aid certificate
• Valid clean driver’s licence and own car
• Be able to consult with clients, management and supervisors on training matters;
• Participate in training audits both internal and external;
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and have a good eye for detail
Please APPLY NOW or send your resume direct to James Bowesman - email@example.com