Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable business based in Sydney who have experienced growth across their business which has offered a unique position to grow service their team.
As a Field Service Technician Trade Assistant, you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment within a hardworking and dedicated team across a variety of clients sites and equipment.
To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality service & calibration to a wide range of weighing/ scale/ precision instruments/ manufacturing equipment, hold high integrity and confidentiality with client information, be proactive by nature and offer strong customer service and technical support to clients and the business.
- Assist in installation & commissioning of weighing, dimensioning, printing and scanning equipment.
- Assist in service requirements of industrial and product inspection equipment’s
- Check accuracy and quality of finished parts, and their repairs or sub-assemblies
- Follow trouble shooting for diagnosing purpose
- Examine detailed requests or specifications to carry out jobs, material and equipment requirements
- Maintain safe working practices at all times and follow company OHS & E requirements on and off site
- Carry out instructions and work unsupervised
- Participate in the all out roster system
- Work diligently to finish tasks within specified time frames
To be Successful
- Diploma / Certificate in electronics, mechanics or experience in industrial weighing and scale equipment is ideal however not essentail.
- Strong work ethic and be able to work as a part of a team
- Able to work independently and have excellent communication skills with clientele
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Demonstrate experience of office and technical software (MS Office and Excel)
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.