Territory Manager - Waste Collection Services
Our client is a leader in Facilities Services and specialise within Waste Management Solutions. They provide their services to clients all across Australia and have offices in every state.
This is the company you want to work for, they have the reputation, the financial backing, the branding and the high quality services every company dreams of.
They are now looking to add a Territory Manager to join their team for sales growth, account growth and territory management.
The role includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible in bringing in the majority of new business. Weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI's will guide and motivate the right person to hunt and collect valuable business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a Tier 1 Company who wants to further their career. As our client continues to grow you will grow with them and be recognised as a key member of the team.
The following skills are essential to be considered for the role:
- Internal sales experience within the Facilities Services or Waste Management space
- Customer service experience within the Facilities Services or Waste Management space
- Desire to grow within a business and make your mark within the industry
- Leadership mentality as opportunities to grow your own sales team will become available
- The ability to go out hunting and collecting autonomously
- $70K - $80K Salary + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Tools of the Trade + Super + Commission
- Autonomy - work from home or the office
- Career progression and a pathway into management
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia's leading sales & marketing recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT with a covering letter or send your resume direct to Denise Kostoulias - firstname.lastname@example.org