Technical Team Leader/ Senior Engineer - Tier 2 Engineering Consultancy - Sydney
Denovo are currently working with a reputable Civil engineering group to find a Senior Civil design engineer/ Technical Team Leader for a role based in Hornsby, NSW.
Our client is a well-established multidisciplinary professional engineering consulting firm that provides full range of civil, geotechnical and environmental engineering services and whose business is built on the quality of its staff. Our client believes that the skills, capability and enthusiasm of their staff give gives them their competitive advantage
Our client is willing to pay upwards of 120K for the right person
Successful candidates will have:
- Civil Engineering degree recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Demonstrated experience in civil engineering design including earthworks, roads, drainage systems, and flooding.
- Permanent full-time Australian work rights (no temporary visa holders).
- Good written and verbal communication, well-developed interpersonal, and proficient report writing skills.
- The ability to work in a culturally diverse and multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Positive and proactive attitude and be motivated, team player, and eager to learn
- Strong time management and organisational skills to lead multi-disciplinary projects effectively and deliver within time and budget.
- Punctual, reliable and hardworking attitude.
Experiences and qualities which will be considered favourable include:
- Previous experience in land development and subdivision projects in Australia, preferably NSW.
- Civil design software (12d Model).
- CAD software (BricsCAD, AutoCAD, etc.).
- Hydraulic and hydrological models (Drains, Hec-Ras, TuFlow, Rafts, etc.).
- Consultancy practice management software (Total Synergy, eTrack, etc.).
- NSW full driver licence.
Candidates will be required to:
- Lead projects technically through to completion to deliver complying and high-quality products within time and budget.
- Supervision of design engineers and technical review of project designs and documentation.
- Assist project managers to develop project schedule, budget, and scope.
- Civil engineering design of earthworks, roads, drainage networks etc.
- Property and development drainage assessments.
- Development of site water quality solutions.
- Flood assessments and management plans.
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative Australian experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.