Constant innovation and an uncompromising commitment to quality are the foundations of success for our key client. An ASX listed medium sized business, they are recognized as a leader in the building materials industry with over 50 years experience with multiple product ranges, supplying technical solutions to builders, engineering consultancies, contractors and architects throughout Australia.
Due to continuous organic growth, our client is actively seeking a talented and Technical Sales Engineer
This is a hands on and autonomous techncal sales role, taking ownership of the local commercial market, liaising closely with engineers and consultants
- Prompt and accurate reporting to the Engineering General Manager as required
- Giving technical guidance to consultants, technicians and engineers.
- Liaise between clients and the technical team.
- Identify new business opportunities with prospective clients.
- Increase market share within key accounts.
- Hold face to face client meetings.
- Work closely with design engineers.
- Maintaining awareness of the market and new products.
- Supervise site installation where required, to ensure application and specification requirements are met.
- Build relationships with engineers, consultants, commercial builders and contractors
- Develop a detailed plan to acquire a mix of projects, tenders & adhoc / support business
- Secure new projects and tenders within an existing client base
- Development and execution of a monthly project & territory management cycle
- Onsite support at critical times during major projects
To be successful in this role you will require the following
- Tertiary qualification in either mechanical, structural or acoustic engineering
- Minimum 5 years external technical sales experience
- The resilience required to continually push for growth in challenging markets
- You will have been involved throughout the entire building design and construction life cycle
- Relationships with key individuals within tier 1 and 2 commercial building firms are a must
Provide us with the above skills and the benefits will include:
- $100,000 - 110,000 Base (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Car Allowance or FMCV
- Good Comms structure
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia's leading sales & marketing recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT with a covering letter or send your resume direct to Tom Jeffery - Tom.Jeffery@denovo.com.au