The business that we are proud to represent is a leader in the power tool industry. With an unparalleled emphasis on innovation and quality, their global success is due in part to their ongoing commitment to excellence and safety.
With an almost obsessional following by professional tradespeople and home enthusiasts, the precision and speed of the products leads to exceptional outcomes.
Emphasis across the company is on long term relationships that are mutually beneficial, not just quick wins that quickly fade.
What's the role?
- As a dedicated representative of the company, you will be responsible for the growth of a portfolio of clients throughout South East Melbourne (Melbourne to Hastings)
- You will have conversations with dealers and end users, so you will be skilled at engaging with a broad range of people with a broad range of expectations
- Build relationships that lead to long term mutually beneficial and rewarding outcomes, so plan your meetings, know where you'll be and when
- Tasked with educating and demonstrating, you will be required to be hands on and be a subject matter expert
Who are you?
- A proven background in sales with a knowledge of dealer distribution channels (preferred) in a related industry (desirable)
- Exceptional organisational, planning and negotiating skills
- The ability to work with a broad range of people
- The desire and ability to educate, to teach and to empower
- An upbeat person who takes a long term view to success
Provide us with the above skills and the benefits will include:
- $70,000 - 85,000 plus superannuation
- Car Allowance or FMCV
- Performance related bonus
- Access to both formal and informal training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ben on 0437803763 or APPLY NOW!