Technical Director - Civil/Urban infrastructure Projects
Technical Director - Civil/Urban infrastructure Projects - Civil Consultancy NSW
Denovo are currently representing a top tier Civil consultancy to find a Technical director for their Urban infrastructure team. Our client has over 50 years' experience designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects. Joining this business will open to door for you to work alongside industry leading experts, have access to quality development programmes and work in an ever-growing business with continuous pipeline of works.
In this role you will be required to manage, monitor and improve all operations within two offices in Sydney. You will be required to mange teams, projects and finances whilst developing business opportunities and making sure technical standards are always at an optimum. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to join a great team with an entrepreneurial culture.
Our client is open to salary range depending on background and calibre of experience but will pay above market average for the right person.
Successful applicants will have:
- A qualification within Civil Engineering, with 15+ years' experience in consulting environment
- Senior level expertise and industry contacts in urban land development/subdivision /urban renewal projects
- Technically accurate enthusiastic leader who takes pride in mentoring engineers and engineering teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in risk and quality management
- Self-motivation and desire to impact and drive the business
- Ability to solve complex problems
Candidate will be required to :
- Use your considerable technical expertise to overview and quality check urban development design/report outputs
- Shape and improve the technical output and direction of teams of Engineers, Designers and Drafters in the design, review and delivery of a wide range of urban development projects
- Work alongside the business development team, assisting to identify and secure work, and help forge strong collaborative relationships with clients, authorities and contractors
- Mentor mid and senior level staff to ensure they operate at optimum efficiency
- Ensure the business unit sustains high quality standards
- Embrace a culture where all safety issues are promptly reported and addressed
- Embrace a client and staff focused people friendly culture
Benefits to you:
- Modern offices with excellent facilities and entertaining areas
- Convenient locations, close to Public Transport, as well as cafés and restaurants
- Financial and Corporate employee benefit offers and discounts
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- Established recognition and rewards program
- Industry leading parental leave benefits
- Purchase leave scheme
- Additional personal leave for parents with children under 5
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.