- Leading Global Brand with Australian Manufactured products!
- Real career path options including paid Tertiary study support!
- Lead the launch of a new innovative, category and brand to a mix of existing clients and new clients in the Civil & Commercial Markets!
- Growing division with short to mid terms progression opportunities!
- Salary up to $110K depending on experience + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Tools!
Our client is a Global leader innovator and manufacturer of construction chemcials, including grouts, adhesives, concrete repair and waterproofing. Employing almost 4,000 people, revenues over $1B and manufacturing globaly including multiple sites in Australia they are now looking to expand their market reach in various markets including commercial and civil projects.
Being a pivotal member of the Technical sales team, you will be heavily involved in driving concrete remediation and admixture products into major Civil and Commercial projects.
- Identify opportunities for and secure project specification through architects and engineers
- Offer alternatives to change out competitor specified products
- Deliver product presentations, demonstrations and provide product support to builders, contractors and other markets including precast manufacturers
- In collaboration with the Technical Sales Manager, create and execute sales & account strategies for your territory
- Communicate with team members & management on market or competitor intel
- Success will equal opportunities for progression in the business
Skills & Experience
- Strong sales experience within the construction and/or civil projects sector
- Experience with project specification sales will be advantageous however not essential
- Ability to converse at all levels with good understanding of building sites
- Experience with concrete products, waterproofing, grouts, tools, technical construction products or engineering studies will be advantageous but definitely not essential
Our client has a family supportive environment, structured career planning, ongoing training programs & study support programs. Employees are encouraged to challenge the status quo, contribute new ideas and take educated risk.
To apply to this or other construction sales roles, please send your CV or enquiry by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below or to email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404