Team Leader - Word Processing
Are you looking for a step-up in your career?
Join a national mid-tier firm in the Melbourne CBD
$75,000 upwards (dependent on experience)
A leading law firm in Melbourne CBD are seeking a Word Processing Operator with experience in supervising others to lead the team and provide exceptional support to internal clients.
This award-winning firm fosters an innovative and progressive environment. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional client service, with offices spanning nationally. Located in beautiful, central CBD offices, this firm offer a wealth of support and resources, including a learning & development program, health & wellbeing initiatives and flexible working.
The Team Leader will provide support and training to the team, coordinate workflow, manage outsourcing requirements and act as the point of contact to the wider business for document production.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting, mark-ups, copy typing and document comparisons
- A minimum of five years within a Word Processing Operations team
- A typing speed of at least 80 wpm
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
If this role sounds like you, don't delay in applying! For more information please contact Rachel Kidd on 0423 667 274 or email@example.com.