|Job Title:||System Architect|
|Contact Name:||James Gormley|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 16:01|
They have partnered with a government agency & you will manage the project from initiation, shape the team & design the architecture.
This is a long term project valued at $10 million.
- Decide Technical roadmaps on developing a data-based web platform
- Understand and analyse system requirements
- Provide technical leadership in project activities
- Participate in project planning, task breakdown and project management
- Initiate and manage own team for project development
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from different BUs including product owner, development, testing, and relevant stakeholders.
- BS/MS degree in CS/EE or technical equivalent
- Senior system architect with demonstrated minimum 6-year experience
- Expertise in Requirement analysis, suggesting and designing architecture
- Ability to design and implement product from scratch
- Knowledge of data concept
-Experience in engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
You will also have a generalist skillset across front-end, backend and middleware technologies.This includes capability in some of the following:
- The product will use Azure
- Microservices, RESTful API’s
- .NET/Core and C#, R, Python
- Chrome Dev Tools, Postman
- SQL, T-SQ
For more information on this System Architect position please email James Gormley on email@example.com or apply below.