Our client is a global provider of innovative medical devices across a range of critical care and surgery procedures. Utilizing their diverse portfolio, this established company provides solutions across a range of fields to make a difference in patients lives. With close collaboration with healthcare professionals, our client is able to provide services that will impact individual's lives.
Our client is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Territory Manager to manage their Western Victoria portfolio. You will have a clinical aptitude and passion to educate to promote their diverse range of surgical products.
- Reporting into the Regional State Manager, you will be responsible for managing and driving business opportunities throughout the West territory.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts to promote suitable products for their present and future needs
- Be strategic and proactive with your approach
- Utilizing and demonstrating your knowledge of the hospital theatre channel
- Working closely and liaising with surgeons, theatre nurses, department heads, NUMS and procurement
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated theatre sales record or clinical experience
- Strong clinical aptitude and experience in conducting educational demonstrations of products
- Excellent communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing or Medical (desirable)
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work with a reputable global medical device company, please click to apply or contact Bettina on 0431 319 315.