Supervisor / Manager - Business ServicesOur client is an established and highly regarded Chartered Accounting firm that have been servicing large business groups and high-net wealth individuals for over 20 years in the areas of Accounting & Business Services, Wealth Creation & Protection, Taxation, Superannuation and Retirement Planning.
They are a progressive and tech-savvy firm who work hard to relax hard. They provide flexible working arrangements with ongoing work from home days and flexi-hours. Their clients are from various industries with up to Billon Dollar turnovers.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for an experienced supervisor / manager to join their team. You will report into one of the directors and be given full autonomy to manage your client portfolio.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be CA / CPA qualified
- Have at least 2 – 3 years supervisory / management experience within a reputable Australian firm
- Be technically strong
- Have previous experience managing client portfolio in excess of $700K
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be personable and approachable to junior staff
What’s on offer;
- Above market salary
- Exceptional training and mentoring both internally with ex Big-4 Partners and externally via seminars, webinars and tax banter training sessions
- Career pathways to Partnership available for the right person
- Flexible working arrangements, work from home and flexi-hours
- Full autonomy to manage your client portfolio, no micromanaging
- Annual salary review
- Staff social events (monthly, quarterly and annually)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that have a genuine passion for what they do, and enjoy coming to work every day. You must have full working rights in Australia, to be considered.
To apply, please submit your CV via the APPLY button now or email to firstname.lastname@example.org