They work with large complex corporate groups and high net wealth family groups and individuals with all areas of their accounting, tax and business advisory needs.
They recruit on culture first, technical ability second. They are looking for someone who is loyal, a team player, has a positive attitude, enjoys social activities and is optimistic.
They treat their team extremely well and provide a LOT of staff incentives including;
- Work from home days
- Weekly training
- LOTS of social events (Fridays drinks, networking events & functions)
- Direct client contact
- Career pathway opportunities with an established and growing firm
- Annual salary reviews
- Social club
- Great team environment
- Plus SO. MUCH. MORE!!
What you need to be successful;
- CA / CPA qualification (or near completion)
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- A genuine passion for accounting and value add
- Experience with working on large complex groups (start to finish)
- Be personable and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience with reviewing junior staff and running client meetings
- Experience with Tax planning, compliance, and complex tax issues
To arrange a confidential discussion about this amazing opportunity, please submit your resume via the APPLY NOW button to arrange a confidential discussion or send your resume direct to email@example.com
Please note, you must have full working rights to be considered, as this is a full-time role.