Our client is a boutique 4-Partner firm based in beautiful modern offices in the inner east. They work with Top-Tier clientele with all aspects of their accounting needs, tax strategies and tax advice, strategic business advice, personal financial advice and much more.
An exciting opportunity has become available for someone who has experience with reviewing work and who is ready to take the step towards more senior management.
To be considered you will have:
- CA / CPA qualified
- Experience with reviewing work
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Have a minimum of 5 years 'experience with a local accounting firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Long-Term career opportunity, pathway to Partnership
- Training and on-going professional development
- Onsite Car Park & transport at the front door
- Charity fundraisers
- Friendly, collaborative and family feel team
- Flexible working arrangements
- 2 big staff functions per year
This is a full-time role, however this firm can provide flexible working hours and arrangements. Work-life balance is something that is not just talked about but legitimately delivered. Return to work parents are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 0401 164 486 (business hours only)