$125k + Vehicle + Living Away Expenses + Super
Monday to Friday Rotation
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Foreman looking for an exciting new role in 2020 ?
We are currently working with a leading civil contractor in Melbourne who require a Supervisor for projects in regional Victoria. You will work Monday - Friday on iconic roadworks, earthworks and bridge projects in different locations and fly back on Fridays.
This role offers a competitive base salary as well as generous living away expenses taking substantially increasing the overall package on offer.
- 5 day working week
- Generous living away from home allowance
- Genuine progression opportunities i.e Superintendent
- Supportive management who encourage success in the team
- Strong pipeline of projects in 2020
- Opportunities to work closer to Melbourne over time
- Experience working as a Foreman or Supervisor with mid to top tier contractors
- Confident supervising and mentoring roadworks or bulk earthworks projects
- Comfortable running sites of up to 20 personnel
- Track record supervising VicRoads projects
- Strong communication and mentoring skills
- Regional experience is a bonus but not essential
- Australian experience is essential (Ideally Victoria)
If you would like to find out more information please click "apply" and forward your up to date CV. Alternatively you can reach me on email@example.com