- Salary range $80K-$120K (Dependent on Experience) + Super + Car + Phone + Laptop/Tablet
- Industry high level of Customer Satisfaction and Repair Quality!
- Secure, long-term permanent role, based in Melbourne!
Our client has an amazing reputation for quality construction, professionalism, and customer satisfaction. In the Insurance Build space, they work getting people’s lives back on track and back in their homes sooner. ‘
With a passion for satisfaction, this builder has years of success and is seeking now to move even further into the Insurance sector with great personnel supervising these builds.
Currently expanding, they are looking for a customer-focused, quality-driven Building Supervisor to join their Melbourne team. Insurance builds can be daunting to homeowners. They did not choose this process, or even the people completing the project. We need a strong Supervisor who can instill confidence in our customer whilst delivering on their promises.
Duties include but may not be limited to:
- Control and manage a portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Communicating with homeowners, trades, insurance companies & internal teams
- Determine a works schedule and deliver completion within the required timeframe
- Engage, coordinate, and manage trades during the repair process
- Complete and manage project budgets
- Achieve a high quality of finish to the building works
- Manage OH&S matters in keeping with legislative and contractual requirements
- Obtain all necessary final certificates from trades, engineers and certifiers as required
- 5+ years experience in Insurance Supervising
- Construction experience building, repair, renovation or insurance works
- Customer service focused, with a high level of organisation & professionalism
- Comfortable using technology & systems
To apply to this or other Insurance Building roles, please apply through the Apply Now button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.