- Long-term career progression opportunities
- Generous salary + bonus scheme
- No weekend work & work-life balance
We are looking for a stand out individual to become a valuable member of the team with this growing, reputable insurance repair builder.
This company prides themselves on their high quality workmanship, excellent staff retention, strong industry relationships with strata insurers, brokers and loss adjusting firms, their friendly and supportive working culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be supervising repairs of damaged insured residential & commercial properties. Varied project sizes, predominantly North Shore/North of the bridge.
Perks include above industry average salary, manageable KPIs and long-term career progression opportunities, as well as the potential to gain equity and shares in the company over time.
No weekend work, interstate travel or overtime required.
- Must have supervising experience within insurance repair building
- Good knowledge of the insurance repairs industry
- Highly motivated individual with professional work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Polite and presentable
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously to consistently deliver high quality work and meet KPIs
- Positive attitude and team player
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org