Supervisor - Insurance Repairs
SUPERVISOR - INSURANCE BUILDING
- Young and vibrant team culture
- Remote working position
- Fully maintained company vehicle
Join this id-sized, growing insurance repairs and remedial builder, now operating successfully across 3 states.
After having won new contracts in NSW, they are expanding and taking on board a motivated Supervisor based around Central Coast to cover the area of Central Coast to Sydney Northern Beaches. Travel within this area will be required as part of the role.
This will be predominantly supervising repair projects, but there may be some estimating required.
- At least 2+ years insurance repair building experience as a Supervisor and Estimator
- Strong ability to manage schedule and meet KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated - ability to work well autonomously
- Motivated and energetic individual
- Computer competent and able to pick up new systems and procedures
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note, while we welcome all interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.