This mid-sized insurance repair builder has an opportunity for a motivated and autonomous individual to jump into a 12m Contract position at the front of the action following Canberra's hailstorm event.
This is a flexible remote-working 12m contract position with potential to extend.
Immediate starts available for the right person.
Salary $95k - $105k + super + vehicle allowance package.
- Must have insurance repair building exposure within a Supervising and/or Estimating/Assessing context
- Must be experience in assessing within insurance repairs
- Estimating and Site Supervising experience within insurance repairs
- Trade background (carpentry preferred) & solid building knowledge
- Motivated & dynamic, with a positive attitude and pride in work
- Strong trade base in ACT region
- Reliable, honest and a team player
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- Professionally presented with excellent work ethic
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com .