Supervisor Estimator - Insurance Repair Building
- Well structured company
- Generous salary package and fully maintained vehicle
- Excellent working culture
We are a leading company specialising in domestic insurance repair and restoration work in Kirrawee, NSW. Currently we are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Supervisor Estimator for a permanent position to join our dynamic team in Canberra.
You will be responsible for inspecting building damage to domestic insured properties. Your role will be to investigate the cause of loss or damage, quantifying the repairs as well as determining the best method of repair, estimating the cost of repair and report writing, as well as Supervising the repair process.
This role is a mixture of on-site and in the office.
- Supervising and Estimating experience within Insurance Repair Building
- Experience with volume work.
- Trade background
- Excellent knowledge of the construction industry, (housing repairs)
- Report writing abilities.
- Background of producing accurate priced scopes of works
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and conflict resolution
- Must have insurance experience
Do you possess a professional work ethic and attitude, have a neat appearance and the ability to work with others? Are you self-motivated and also able to work independently at times?
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please Apply Now or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org