Supervisor Estimator - Insurance Repairs
Supervisor Estimator - Insurance Repair Building
- Job security in a long term position
- Generous salary package and fully maintained vehicle
- Room to grow in the role
We are a leading insurance repair builder specialising based in South Sydney, with an opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Supervisor Estimator to join our dynamic team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for inspecting building damage to domestic insured properties. Your role will be to investigate the cause of loss or damage, quantifying the repairs as well as determining the best method of repair, estimating the cost of repair and report writing, and Supervising the repair process.
This role is a mixture of on-site and in the office.
Salary based on industry experience.
Fully maintained vehicle provided.
- Supervising and Estimating experience within Insurance Repair Building
- Trade background
- Excellent knowledge of the construction industry, (housing repairs)
- Report writing abilities.
- Background of producing accurate priced scopes of works
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and conflict resolution
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to manage high volume projects
- Must have insurance experience
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please Apply Now or send your resume directly to email@example.com