Supervisor Estimator - Insurance Repair Building
We are a leading company specialising in Domestic Insurance & restoration work across Sydney, Canberra and NSW South Coast.
Currently we are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Supervisor Estimator for a permanent position to join our dynamic South Sydney based team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is a mixture of Supervising and Estimating of domestic insurance repair projects (volume).
Due to our well-structured and organised work model, you will be effectively able to see jobs through from start to finish within reasonable working hours.
You will be responsible for;
- inspecting building damage to domestic insured properties.
- investigating the cause of loss or damage
- Quantifying the repairs
- Determining the best method of repair
- Estimating the cost of repair
- Report writing
- Supervising the repair process.
This role is a mixture of on-site/on-the road and office based. You will be required to attend the South Sydney office at least twice per week.
Renumeration based on experience.
- Supervising and Estimating experience within Insurance Repair Building
- Trade background
- Excellent knowledge of the construction industry, (housing repairs)
- Strong report writing abilities.
- Background of producing accurate priced scopes of works
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and conflict resolution
- Proffessional work ethic and attitude
- Neat appearance
- Ability to work well with others and independantly
- Must have insurance experience
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please Apply Now or send your resume directly to email@example.com