- Long-term career progression opportunities
- Generous salary + bonus scheme
- Work from home flexibility & work-life balance
We are looking for a stand out individual to become a valuable member of the team with this growing, reputable insurance repair builder.
This company prides themselves on their high quality workmanship, excellent staff retention, strong industry relationships with strata insurers, brokers and loss adjusting firms, their friendly and supportive working culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be conducting assessments of damaged insured residential & commercial properties across Newcastle/Central Coast, producing accurate scope of works/reports within a timely manner, and Supervising repairs.
You will have the back up of an administration team to call in and dictate reports while you are on the road, as well as the flexibility to work from home.
Perks include above industry average salary, manageable KPIs and long-term career progression opportunities, as well as the potential to gain equity and shares in the company over time.
No weekend work, interstate travel or overtime required.
- Must have Estimating & Supervising experience within insurance repair building
- Excellent knowledge of the insurance repairs industry
- Highly motivated individual with professional work ethic
- Accurate and detailed scoping skills
- Report writing skills
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously to consistently deliver high quality work and meet KPIs
- Positive attitude and team player
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org