Supervisor Estimator 4m Contract - Insurance BuildingSUPERVISOR ESTIMATOR 4M CONTRACT - INSURANCE BUILDING
This small family run insurance repairs and remedial strata builder has an opportunity for a motivated and autonomous individual to jump into a 4m contract position at the front of the action following Canberra's hailstorm event.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a flexible remote-working 4m contract position with potential to extend in Canberra or Sydney.
Immediate starts available for the right person.
Generous salary based on experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is known for its fun and friendly company culture, and varied and interested projects - this is not a volume builder.
Projects are generally split between insurance and general remedial, small to large projects available.
- Must have insurance repair building exposure
- Must be experience in assessing within insurance repairs
- Estimating and Site Supervising experience within insurance repairs
- Trade background (carpentry preferred)
- Motivated & dynamic, with a positive attitude and pride in work
- Strong trade base in ACT region
- Reliable, honest and a team player
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- Professionally presented with excellent work ethic
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com .