A successful mid-sized insurance repair builder has an exciting opportunity for an experience Supervisor Estimator within insurance repair building to join their NSW team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A successful mid-sized insurance repair builder currently well established across Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, ACT and regional NSW.
This company is renowned for their;
- Excellent working culture
- Modernised & streamlined systems & procedures (including use of drone technology)
- Top quality company vehicles - dual-cab ute, 2017 or newer, with weekend use permitted
ABOUT THE ROLE
Running insurance repair building projects from start to finish.
Assessing, Estimating and Supervising repairs on insured properties in ACT (primarily residential).
This is an on the road / remote working position.
Remuneration $85k - $100k + super + vehicle (flexible based on experience and location)
- Must have Estimating/Assessing experience within insurance repair building
- Site Supervising experience
- Trade background preferred (carpentry)
- Well presented, and professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail & accuracy during assessments & administration
- Ability to handle volume work and manage time effectively
- Valid driving license and Australian PR
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com .