- Salary up to $100K (Dep on Exp) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle
- Join a leading provider of Commercial Insurance Building & Repair services!
- Take on opportunities for further growth & promotion!
- Get back your work life balance with a low volume workload, 20-30 jobs max!
- Thrive in a culture focused on team, integrity, support & development!
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in large, highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Strata & Commercial property, working of behalf of the biggest insurers.
A rare opportunity is now available to join their Gold Coast team as a Building Repairs Supervisor, managing residential & commercial insurance repairs.
- Manage a portfolio of projects across BAU residential, Strata & Commercial
- Develop schedules to ensure completion within Insurers policies
- Engaging & managing trades including QA, safety, schedules & costs
- Communicating, updating and submission of documentation with Insurers
- Internal systems maintenance and coordinating internal team and resources
- Experience in a similar Supervisor role within the insurance building industry
- QBCC supervisors license or Cert 4 Building minimum
- Trade background ie building, carpentry or other
- Experience managing multiple projects with strong organisation
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512.