$550 - $600 (Day Rate)
Melbourne - SE Suburbs
Our client is a reputable tier 1 contractor who are considered a leader in the civil infrastructure space through large project delivery
The company has a large focus on Civil Infrastructure works, in particular multi-million dollar water and utilities projects in Victoria's south east.
Opportunity to work on a rolling contract basis with this highly progressive and dynamic organisation you will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate, along with:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Permanent employment benefits in a contract role
- Excellent team culture
- 6 month contract with possible extension
You will be immediately involved in a water infrastructure project which is now underway. The primary focus will be the supervision of Pipeline construction whilst adhering to project planning and forecasting.
Along with the construction supervision on site you will also expect to prepare status reports and continually suggest solution to ease construction problems as the project develops.
The suitable engineers for this role will have between 2- 5 years experience with Australian civil contractors and have a successful track record on water and pipeline projects.
You will also:
- Have a tertiary qualification in civil engineering.
- Be familiar with drainage and pipeline construction concepts.
- Have advanced computer skills
- Most of all possess a genuine desire to succeed and accelerate your engineering career with a top tier civil contractor.
Please click APPLY below and we will get back to you should your background be suitable for our client's requirements.