$80k - $100k + Super
Are you an ambitious civil Supervisor who is keen to develop your skill set and pave the way for management opportunities?
We have partnered with a leading civil infrastructure company who have been operating in for over 20 years. The company have recently won a variety of both contractor and council projects in central Melbourne and are looking to bring on a new Supervisor.
Projects include civil infrastructure including, roadworks, concreting, pilling, retaining walls, pathways, pavements, drainage and storm water systems. Projects are typically valued between $500K - $5M and you will be working with both councils and leading civil contractors
This role would suit an ambitious Supervisor with experience civil works projects who is comfortable supervising sites with up to 15-20 individuals.
- Proven experience in the civil infrastructure space is essential
- Track record working on council projects
- Track record of supervising civil works projects which may include, roadworks, concreting, pilling, retaining walls, pathways, pavements, drainage and storm water systems
- Ability to manage and run sites with up to 15-20 individuals
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Australian experience is essential
- Supervised projects valued between $500K - $3M
- Very strong pipeline of newly awarded projects
- Supportive and collaborative management
- Management opportunities within 6-12 months
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please click "Apply" and forward your up to date CV. You can also reach me on email@example.com