Work for a market leader in the civil engineering contractor market who truly does things differently within the paint and blast sector. This company have experienced supreme growth and are not slowing down. If you are looking to get on board with a truly innovative company with huge growth potential, then look no further.
The role is now available due to healthy business growth and continuing fast recovery of the market.
The role is with one my long-standing clients and rest assured they are only ever looking for the best possible talent to hire. They client is seeking a highly experienced coatings supervisor to take full charge of the painting and blasting projects in NSW. Projects will mostly be based in metropolitan Sydney region. From time to time there may be trips just outside of Sydney where travel will be required. For these projects, all accommodation will be paid for and LAFHA will be provided. This is an excellent way to boost your earning potential.
If you are looking for the opportunity to take a huge step in your career growth. The client is winning new projects consistently because of their superior standards, if you want the chance to work with the best in the business then look no further.
- The opportunity to hand picks the laborers, plant, equipment and materials to suit program.
- Open minded approach to budget and processes.
- The opportunity to get hands on with training site laborers and ensure adherence to issues of safety, quality and the environment.
- Make pre-starts your own and put your own spin on it with a forward thinking do it your way style.
- Exciting career growth
- The chance to work for a ground-breaking company who have one of the most repeatable names in the market.
- The chance to flourish a positive environment.
To apply now, please click on the link provided or send your resume directly to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not want to miss out on this superb opportunity, then simply give Jack a call now on 0401 296 605.