$120k - $130k + Super + Vehicle
We are currently working alongside an established civil contractor in Melbourne who have busy in Q1 of 2020. With newly acquired projects they are seeking a new Supervisor to join their team.
The business have been operating for 20 years and offer the chance work on landmark civil projects in a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Daily supervision and directing of site team
- Performing quality assurance and risk assessments
- Planning, executing, monitoring and closing of all works.
- Making sure all operations are completed within project budget
- Management of onsite subcontractors
- Ensuring all personal adhere to safety policies
- Experience working as a Foreman or Supervisor with mid to top tier contractors
- Track record supervising VicRoads projects is a bonus
- Knowledge and experience supervising roadworks and subdivisions projects
- Strong communication and mentoring skills
- Australian experience is essential
- 5 day working week
- Progressive opportunities in various areas of the business
- Supportive management who encourage success in the team
- Opportunity to work on varied diverse civil projects
If you would like to find out more information please click "apply" and forward your up to date CV. Alternatively you can reach me on email@example.com