- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the Fortune 100 “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 6 month contract: $340+ super p/d.
What Will You Do?
Work with Onboarding Team Manager and Customer Marketing Team to review and enhance the current onboarding experience for the newest Advisors partnering with the global SaaS company.
Responsibilities included (but are not limited to):
- Partner with marketing department to enhance digital onboarding experience (includes IPDs, emails and help content) for Advisors
- Onboard/train up to 12 onboarding agents
- Act as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) to support these onboarding agents to solve product, industry, legislation and any other questions that may arise in their day to day
Essential experience required:
- Qualification(s) in area of accounting or bookkeeping
- 7+ years accounting or bookkeeping experience – ideally experience from within Practice
- Experienced in using QuickBooks Online and Keypay Payroll for small-medium sized businesses
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Nurturing personality with a love for enabling others to succeed (emotional intelligence is highly valued)
- Approachable, optimistic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Self-motivated and driven to keep learning and upskilling others
- Attention to detail