Structures Foreman | Top Tier 2 | Commercial, Retail, Residential & Industrial $50 -200M
Company was established in mid-1950's, our client is one of the most reputable and trusted companies in commercial, retail, residential and industrial construction and is widely considered to be an industry leader in both innovation and sustainability.
The company's portfolio includes some of the largest structures in the Southern Hemisphere. They service Australia wide, with licensed and experienced commercial builders across Australia. Whilst design and construction is their specialty, they are also widely recognized for their versatility where they work with clients on build-only contracts.
In addition to their industrial building expertise, our client's capabilities also extend to offering property development experience to their client's teams.
- Management of trades and subcontractors on site
- Coordination of all site logistics, material delivery and resource allocation
- Implementation of OH&S policies
- Ensuring adherence to plans and specifications
- Approval of subcontractor invoices
- Liaison with Project Manager to ensure budget and time constraints are met
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in commercial, retail, residential and industrial construction is needed
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org