My client is a progressive and innovative organisation providing structural, civil, remedial and project management engineering services to a wide range of clients from offices in Adelaide, Barossa Valley, Sydney, Darwin, Parramatta, Central Coast, New Castle and Mudgee.
With many years’ experience across several industries and sectors, they have quickly earned a reputation for delivering high quality engineering designs and services with expertise covering a wide range of building structures.
There is an immediate requirement for a Structural Engineer to join our professional team on a permanent basis at their Tuggerah Office on the NSW Central Coast or Newcastle Office Office. The candidate will be working on multiple projects which will range in nature and size across residential, commercial, and industrial building structures.
The candidate will undertake structural design, liaise with drafting personnel in preparing structural drawings, and provide support to the client during construction. Also well regarded for the role will be remedial engineering experience.
- Typically, 5 + years’ experience in structural engineering design.
- Experience in structural design across timber, steel, concrete and masonry for residential, industrial, and commercial projects.
- Design of multiple projects of varying complexity and size.
- Experience to undertake remedial investigation and provide rectification analysis with technical scopes of work.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with the design and drafting teams to ensure clear and concise documentation of the design.
- Manage projects from scope and fee proposal through to completion and billing.
- Ensure that work meets quality system and client requirements, as well as complying with Australian standards, codes and industry regulation.
- Sound understanding of project scope, time and cost requirements to meet objectives.
- Driven to complete assigned tasks on time, with accuracy and to agreed specifications and budget.
- Appropriate degree in engineering.
- Proven knowledge in using software for structural analysis & design.
- Build and maintain high level relationships with clients, contractors and suppliers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and also effectively as part of a team (and collaboratively across functional groups).
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Australian Driver’s Licence.
As a mid-sized consultancy with a flat management structure, they offer a friendly and professional environment with full support and assistance when and where required.
They are committed to having a workplace that brings out the very best in our people, coupled with a strong work/life balance approach. My client believes in not just creating jobs but building careers in a connected and innovative culture.
The remuneration package for the successful candidate will reflect the individual’s qualifications and experience.
If all of this sounds appealing to you, and you are seeking a long-standing position in a company that will always foster your career and personal growth, then please forward on your details to email@example.com and I will contact you to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail.