Denovo recruitment is currently representing an established consultancy practice with over 30 years' experience in Australia providing quality civil, structural and façade engineering services with 50% of work interstate/overseas. The practice is involved in a number of landmark projects in Australia and worldwide: UK, USA, New Zealand, Middle East and Asia. The office in Australia is located in Neutral Bay.
The role offers the successful applicant a high variety of opportunities including;
- Interstate and international projects.
- Work on diverse, interesting and challenging residential, commercial and industrial projects.
- Working with an innovative team on high-level engineering projects.
- Be involved in the design of reinforced concrete, structural steel and timber structures as well as façade projects.
- It is preferable that the person is an Australian citizen or has permanent residency.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experiences
An opportunity exists for a skilled Designer with a minimum of six years’ experience to manage our drafting team.
The position requires an individual with the following:
- Excellent 2D and 3D experience using AutoCAD and REVIT.
- Ability to prepare neat hand drawn sketches for design development
- Proven experience in detailing structural steel and reinforced concrete
- Experience in detailing façade would be highly regarded but not essential.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and project design teams.
- Coordinate with design team to ensure projects timelines and budgets are met
- Manage drafting team workflow
- QC drafting team output
- Preparation of sketches, plans and designs (hand-drawn, CAD and REVIT) for structure and façade
- Estimating material costs and ensuring completed works are within specification
- Provide design support to engineers
If you are interested in applying for this role please send an up to date resume to email@example.com - Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of application..